- Where is UC Makassar?
UC Makassar is located in CitraLand City Losari, Centre Point of Indonesia, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia.
- What are majors available?
3 majors are International Business Management, with 4 elective specializations, which are International Business Management (IBM), Culinary Business Management (CBM), Digital Business Management (DBM), and Communication Business Management (COM); Visual Communication Design with 3 elective specializations, which are Graphic Design (GD), Illustration (ILX), and Photo/Videography (PVG); and Informatics with 2 elective specializations, which are Mobile Application Development (AD) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Is there any study program for professionals?
For the time being, UC Makassar only has programs for full-time students.
- Are there any exciting offers for early registrants?
Registrants in the 2020/2021 period will get a pioneer’s discount.
- Is there a deadline for registration?
New student enrolment at UC Makassar starts in August 2021 and ends in July 2022.
- What if I was homeschooled during high school?
If you were homeschooled, you must already obtain your Paket C diploma before registering at UC Makassar. We cannot accept you as a student without this diploma, even though you have taken the national examination or if you only have a letter of participation for the national test.
- What if I graduated from high school or vocational school a year ago?
IYou can register through a particular test pathway if you are a high school or vocational school alumnus. The maximum range for graduation accepted is 6 years before the starting date of university study.
- I am already studying at another university/campus and wish to transfer to UC Makassar. What steps should I take to register?
The transfer process can be started by emailing your syllabus and last semester’s score transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please declare in the email which major or specialization of UC Makassar you are interested in.
- I have selected which program I am interested in and would like to enroll at UC Makassar. What do I need to prepare?
Prospective students should prepare their Grade XI report card and purchase a registration voucher through the pmb.uc.ac.id website, and take the entry selection test (Test Schedule).
- How long do I have to wait until I receive my UC Makassar entry selection results after the registration is done?
If you have registered and taken the entry selection test, you will receive the results through your email and your parent’s email addresses within 3 days.
- What if I do not pass the entry selection test?
If you do not pass the first wave entry selection test, you can try to register at UC Makassar one more time. You can register twice in one academic year.
- What if I want to update or change the registration data I submitted?
If there is a typing error or data change in your registration application, then you should email email@example.com using the subject “Registration Data Update (space) your full name”.
- What if I want to send a soft file document or file as requested by the admission team?
All requested files and documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there an entry selection test that must be taken by prospective students registering at UC Makassar?
All new student registration paths at UC Makassar involve an entry selection test according to the program.
- Is there a quota for each available program?
Each program has a maximum limit for new students accepted each year. Therefore, we suggest you register earlier. The minimum quota for each specialization is 30 students.
- Is there any scholarship for UC Makassar students?
UC Makassar offers plenty of options. You can check the requirements here. Available scholarships are up to 100% free tuition fees.
- Does UC Makassar provide a student dormitory?
Unfortunately, there is no dormitory for UC Makassar students. However, many boarding houses are around the UC Makassar campus. You can check the Accommodation Information for complete information on residential facilities near the campus.
- How long is the study length to obtain a Sarjana degree at UC Makassar?
The length of study to complete the Sarjana education is 4 years and 144 class credits (SKS).
- Will there be a refund if a prospective student decides not to continue the registration process at UC Makassar because they have been accepted on another campus?
Prospective students who have been accepted into UC Makassar and canceled before the study period are eligible for a refund. You can check here to see UC Makassar’s refund policy.
- If a prospective student decides to switch specializations, what should be done?
If a prospective student changes their mind and wishes to change their specialization to their second choice, then they must fill in the specialization switching form and email the form to email@example.com. Terms and conditions for the program switching can be viewed here.
- Can I get a detailed illustration of the tuition fee at UC Makassar?
A detailed illustration of tuition fees for all programs at UC Makassar can be viewed here. Contact our Call Center at 08112 500 228 for more information.
- Will applying for a tuition fee grant affect the results of my registration?
No. Applying for any tuition fee grants will not affect the registration results because all prospective students will undergo the same entry selection test.
- Can I apply for a payment installment of my tuition fee?
Prospective students can apply for payment installments according to UC Makassar policy. Please get in touch with our student counselor to receive assistance in applying.
- What if I wish to finish my payment to complete my registration at UC Makassar?
After receiving the announcement of registration results, you will receive an email detailing your tuition fee and the bank account of UC Makassar. Please complete the payment before the payment deadline.
- Does UC Makassar give an employment guarantee for all its alumni?
UC Makassar provides as much information as possible for its alumni, shared through alumni email addresses and social media, regarding job opportunities from major UC Makassar corporate partners.
- Does UC Makassar have a cooperative network with corporations and major industry partners?
UC Makassar prioritizes building cooperations with significant corporations and domestic and international industry partners. You can check our list of partnerships here