- Chief Communication Officer (CCO)
- Mass Media Owner
- Business Communication Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Public Relation
- Branding Expert
Studying business communication and global business management, including finance and marketing, to enter various industries and develop business communication knowledge for careers in different industrial sectors.
- Have the ability and knowledge in the field of business communication in all industrial sectors,
- Develop business skills to enter the world of the media communication business,
- Build strategic skills in copywriting, visual and audio communication and its application in business,
- The practice of entrepreneurship provides knowledge both in business and in becoming a professional.
Sarjana Manajemen (S.M.) degree
- Real Projects, Real Problems, Real Clients
Students are given a chance to be involved in the communication and business project from the beginning of their study, identify problems and execute solutions, including meeting with real clients.
- Ciputra Group Network
UC Makassar is a part of the Ciputra Group, which expanded internationally and is well-known for its strength in marketing communication.
- Mentoring Program and Laboratory-based Learning
Business learning is accompanied by experts and practical understanding in the media communication laboratory.
- Entrepreneurial and Professional Communication
Students would theoretically learn communication skills and practice them directly within the communication and multimedia business context.